The original organ was built by the Kimbal Organ Company. A dedication service was performed September 6, 1906. The program was launched by Grand Fantasia in G minor by JS Bach.
A major renovation consisted of adding a fourth division, new console, and electrifying the action by Harry Kriisa of Decatur. Two recitals were performed on March 9, 1941, by Edward Eigenschenk of the Chicago Symphony Orchestra. Selections included Toccata and Fugue in D minor by JS Bach.
Doris Smallwood was organist from September 1, 1929 until May 29, 1960. Her diary entry for August 25, 1929 indicated she received $8 per Sunday.
A new organ was built by the Noack Organ Company of Massachusetts after reviewing options that included those from Quebec, Austria, and Germany. The design was completed after extensive research by Theodore Ripper, Minister of Music of our church. Construction began in Massachusetts in August of 1972 and installation started in February 1973. Dedication events include an Organ Festival from September 1973 through December of the same year. The new organ provided more space for the choir.